HAMBURG, Germany and MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota – HighJump, part of Körber, has recognized customer innovation, partners and female supply chain leaders for 2020. These honorees have made major strides in revolutionizing warehousing and logistics through technology, innovation and leadership.
“Every year we see innovators step up and push the supply chain community to new heights,” said Bill Ryan, CEO for Körber Supply Chain – North America.
“It takes vision, strong leaders, and a willingness to invest in new technologies to turn today’s complexity into tomorrow’s opportunity. The customers, women leaders, and partners are the gold standard of this mindset and the future of the supply chain and logistics industry.”
Customer Elevation Awards
Based on progressive and innovative use of Körber’s solutions, these winners prove that technology integrated with the right partner empowers businesses to meet goals today and beyond.
- Standout Business Benefit: Subscription-based beauty and wellness online retailer – FabFitFun
- Thinking Outside the Box: Western lifestyle footwear and apparel retailer – Boot Barn
Partner of the Year Awards
The six partners of the year rapidly increased adoption of and led the integration of Körber solutions.
- North America Strategic Partner of the Year: enVista
- North America Technology Partner of the Year: Honeywell
- North America New Partner of the Year: Veridian
- Europe Partner of the Year: Balloon One
- Australia/New Zealand Partner of the Year: Microchannel
- Asia Partner of the Year: Schmidt
Female Leadership in Supply Chain Awards
The honorees were selected based on their exemplary work within their own companies while driving innovation forward for warehousing and logistics across the globe.
- Kenco Logistics: Vice-president of distribution technologies Marlene Breakey
- Locus Robotics: Chief marketing officer Karen Leavitt
- SanMar: Director of distribution systems and process Kim Marlow
- Honeywell Voice: Chief technology officer Lori Pike
- Fetch Robotics: Founder and CEO Melonee Wise
The Körber Business Area Supply Chain is part of the international technology group Körber. Formerly Körber Logistics Systems, this consists of Aberle, Aberle Software, Cirrus Logistics, Cohesio Group, Consoveyo, DMLogic, HighJump, inconso, Otimis, Langhammer, Riantics and Voiteq. Körber has more than 2,300 employees and nearly 100 strategic partners across the globe.