Farmington Hills, Michigan—Jervis B. Webb Company, a subsidiary of Daifuku Webb Holding Company, hosted its 31st annual Unibilt/Unibeam conveyor distributor conference in early April in New Orleans, Louisiana. During the conference, Webb recognized the following top ten conveyor chain distributors based on sales in 2013.
1. Therma-Tron-X, Inc., headquartered in Sturgeon Bay, WI
2. Phoenix Installation and Management Company, Inc., headquartered in Shelbyville, KY
3. Finishing Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Portland, OR
4. DanMar Installations, Inc., headquartered in Memphis, TN
5. Conveyors & Drives, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, GA
6. MAGNUM Automation, Inc., headquartered in Mississauga, ON
7. D.L. Systems, Inc., headquartered in New Brighton, MN
8. Mid-State Material Handling, headquartered in Grand Blanc, MI
9. Engineered Conveyors, Inc., headquartered in Kokomo, IN
10. North Mississippi Conveyor Company, Inc., headquartered in Oxford, MS
Webb’s distributor network was established in 1967 as a channel for selling the Unibilt conveyor product line. Today the North American network is made up of 45 distributors, many of whom are regionally-based companies. While distributors primarily supply Unibilt enclosed track conveyors, additional products have been made available, including Unibeam conveyor and Power & Free conveyor (P&F).
“Our distributors are the best in the business and play an integral role in promoting Unibilt and our other conveyor chain products throughout the United States and Canada.” said Dan Ellens, vice-president of product sales at Jervis B. Webb Company. “We appreciate their continued dedication to improving our products to better serve customers.”
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data