CHICAGO, Illinois—Today APICS, the association for supply chain management, announced APICS Executive Forums, presented in collaboration with PwC. These one-day events bring together executive-level supply chain professionals and foster in-depth peer discussions on today’s most critical topics.
The first event will take place in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Forums will also be held in Mexico City, Shanghai, Singapore, Dublin, and Düsseldorf.
“APICS has worked closely with PwC in the past to underscore the importance of supply chain performance as it translates into measurable business value,” said APICS CEO Abe Eshkenazi, CSCP, CPA, CAE.
“APICS Executive Forums enable APICS and PwC to bring industry leaders and executives into this crucial conversation, look at hot-topic industry questions from both educational and analytical best practices perspective, and uncover new sources of value.”
APICS Executive Forums presented in collaboration with PwC, will provide programming that focuses on enterprise-level best practices in digital operations, supply chain talent development, and supply chain risk management.
Topics will be presented by subject matter experts and will be followed by roundtable discussions. Attendees of the forums will discuss:
- Identifying opportunities, tools, trends and risks in the new operations economy
- Cultivating talent, build capabilities, and manage culture shift
- Capturing value from improved supply chain performance
- Measuring progress with end-to-end visibility and analytics
The APICS Executive Forums, presented in collaboration with PwC, offer executives the opportunity to engage on some of supply chain’s most compelling topics with peers and subject matter experts. These intimate regional events are co-hosted by Peter Bolstorff, CSCP, SCOR-P, and Executive VP at APICS, and Douglas Kent, SCOR-P, and Managing Director at PwC. Between them, these two industry experts have sixty years of practical industry experience in supply chain and operations as well as management consulting for the high-tech sector.
The full line up of regional events include:
- Chicago, Illinois – Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Mexico City, Mexico – Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Shanghai, China – Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Singapore, China – Thursday, April 13, 2017
- Dublin, Ireland – Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- Düsseldorf, Germany – Thursday, May 11, 2017
Executive-level supply chain leaders may request an invitation at the APICS website.