Ismaning, Germany – The International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year Award (IFOY) will open its doors for the first time to decision-makers from industry, trade and logistics services.
At the new IFOY Test Camp Intralogistics on February 12 and 13, 2020 on the premises of IFOY partner Hannover Messe, visitors will be able to try out all the equipment that the 27 international IFOY jurors will test.
“At the IFOY Test Camp you will only find the best of the best in intralogistics. They were tested independently. And experts checked their innovative value. You cannot test and experience so many innovations hands-on anywhere else,” emphasizes Anita Würmser, executive chairperson of the IFOY jury.
In addition to the nominated products and solutions, visitors can also put winner and nominees from the past seven IFOY runs through their paces.
The test hall will be open to registered B2B visitors on both test days from 9 am to 5 pm.
Visitors have many benefits:
- They have access to the results of the IFOY test, which covers up to 80 criteria, and the IFOY Innovation Check, which is carried out by renowned scientists.
- They can take part in guided highlight tours on special intralogistics topics with experts through the presentation booths in the test hall.
- They will get information about the exhibited innovations from the product managers of the intralogistics providers.
- They will have excellent networking opportunities with intralogistics providers, members of the jury, scientists and other visitors during the IFOY Ttest Days and during the IFOY dinner in Hannover on February 12.
- They will receive a free ticket from IFOY partner Hannover Messe for the next exhibition from April 20 to 24, 2020.
During the fair the winners of the IFOY Award will be awarded. For the IFOY Test Camp Intralogistics a special test arena with several separate fields will be erected in Hall 4 for visitors, the jurors and their consultants.
In order to guarantee a test atmosphere and intensive discussions in the camp, the IFOY organization limits admission.