The Canada-United-States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) came into effect on July 1, bringing key changes to the long-standing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Our expert-led webinar, The new NAFTA: How to leverage CUSMA to enter new markets, will show you how CUSMA promotes economic recovery from the effects of COVID-19.
You’ll also discover how your company can adjust its operations to leverage free trade agreements when doing business internationally.
Join us live on Thursday, Aug. 13 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- The benefits of CUSMA for Canadian exporters
- What’s different from NAFTA, and how your company can prepare for the changes
- Market opportunities in the U.S. and Mexico under CUSMA
- How CUSMA can help support post COVID-19 economic recovery
- How EDC can help reduce risk for your business