WOODBRIDGE, Ontario—If there’s one truth about the warehousing and supply chain world it’s that it’s an ever-changing environment, and the International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA) Canada Spring Conference has been designed to help you navigate the uncharted territories.
Among the topics being addressed at the event will be:
- How to comply with changing regulations for the storage and handling of food and chemicals.
- New methods and challenges of communicating with customers and industry peers
- Complying with changes to laws in the US and Canada regarding reporting of financial transactions
- Discovering new sources of capital and putting those sources to the best use.
Speakers at this year’s event include:
- Peter Wilson, president of Sonwil Distribution Center and chair of IWLA’s Food Safety and Security Council,
- Dave Saucier of the Canadian Association of Chemical Distributors (CACD)
- Mitch Green of Clairvest Group
- Rebecca Mountain of Impetus Consulting
“New Environments—New Responses: Taking the Risk out of Your Business”, will take place in Woodbridge, Ontario on April 16.