PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania – DMLogic, LLC, creators of warehouse management systems (WMS) software and implementation, have updated their software development platform.
STEPLogic 6 will continue to offer customers the ability to easily configure, customize and enhance their existing WMS, and has now expanded its reporting and building structure while greatly enhancing the user experience including more intuitive search capabilities.
STEPLogic 6’s new features include:
- Chart Builder, a graphical information system which enables customers to create personalized representations of operations data for visibility to performance;
- Multiple language support, where users can personalize and display multiple languages based on user profiles;
- Reports Scheduler, which enables users to combine personalized reports with email to route reports to pertinent staff; and
- Intuitive search capabilities allowing users to locate data within the database faster and easier.
The core of STEPLogic is the Process Builder and the Screen Builder. The new release of STEPLogic 6 includes a multitude of enhancements to the functionality of both to further extend their capabilities and improve the user experience.
“The release of STEPLogic 6 takes our dynamic user interface and offers users an even higher level of reporting and process building,” said Lynn Dermott, vice president, product development at DMLogic.
“Giving the user an expanded process for performance visibility and reporting will allow for greater productivity and efficiency. And adding multiple language support will allow global companies to utilize the strength of STEPLogic’s customization capabilities across the supply chain, again increasing visibility and overall performance.”
STEPLogic’s powerful software development platform was utilized to develop two new standalone products released in early 2017 which will also be enhanced with this new version.
- STEPLogic Trace is a comprehensive serialization solution that supports end-to-end tracking within the distribution centre. In compliance with the US Drug Supply Chain Safety Act, the product meets requirements that manufacturers, distributors and retailers must be able to track, trace and report on the movement of prescription drugs and medical devices, throughout the supply chain.
- STEPLogic Warehouse is a WMS designed and priced to support small to medium businesses. This app-based product enables users to fully customize their WMS by choosing core apps which can be modified or by building new apps quickly to meet business requirements. The complete suite of apps includes every step of traditional warehouse management system.
“With our enhanced user interface and graphic visualizer tool, the user has the ability to actually illustrate their new processes and easily capture messaging and reporting that will help reduce the time take to find inefficiencies in their warehouse,” said Robert Kennedy, vice president, business development, DMLogic.
“The enhancements to STEPLogic 6 are further extending the level of sophistication and power of the core solution but also our entire STEPLogic product suite will benefit from enhanced reporting and process building.”
STEPLogic is a software development platform that automates development tasks, replacing them with configuration steps. The product provides the user with the tools to build decision tree navigation so users can enhance their current WMS to meet their specific needs, without changing the core code.
User–created dialogues can automatically update the appropriate tables and parameters and provide the user with recommendations. STEPLogic tracks, documents and catalogs customer specific SQL reports and provides user-friendly mapping of interfaces between host systems and the WMS. Able to be deployed on mobile devices, all transactions can be verified and existing processes replicated such as QA, packing instructions and cycle counts. The product can operate with any database system with multi-level security defined by the user.
STEPLogic can be deployed on mobile devices, including most RF and voice devices, as well as any Android or Apple device. The product is designed to operate autonomously, or can be interactive with a WMS through the existing integration tools.