HOUSTON, Texas – Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc (MCFA) has made enhancements to the Jungheinrich ETV Q20 and Q25 electric multidirectional forklifts. This series accommodates extra-wide loads, providing multidirectional steering, which enables the forklift to travel forward, reverse or sideways down a warehouse aisle.
The following features are included in the update:
- More powerful drive and lift motors that are more energy efficient and therefore reduce energy consumption
- 4-inch, LED bright-colored premium display to keep operators aware of truck status at all times
- Updated soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles for precise control and ease of operation
Unique to the ETV Q series are the maintenance-free electric load wheel brakes, which eliminate the need for brake fluid. Since the wheels are equipped with a braking mechanism, the lift truck can maintain straight directional alignment while braking with smooth and full control on all wheels.
“The Jungheinrich ETV Q series offers a wide range of innovative features and benefits to our customers,” said Chad Munger, product line manager at MCFA.
“Customers can truly tailor the truck to their specific application with a wide range of drive and lift performance options and operator comfort packages. The truck also includes more powerful drive and lift motors to deliver even higher performance and longer operating times.”
Benefits of the ETV Q series include:
- Operator comfort and awareness – Electric braking is distributed to all three wheels, ensuring the lift truck comes to a smooth stop, even in transverse travel. The standard overhead guard design and panoramic option provide a clear view of lifted loads.
- Ergonomics – A comfortable seat, intelligently positioned controls and excellent visibility all provide a stress-free and ideal working space for high performance. The truck also offers control of all three steer wheels, switchable from 180-degree to 360-degree steering mode.
- Assisted systems and options – Jungheinrich’s operationCONTROL feature measures the load weight continuously and compares it with the remaining load capacity of the vehicle. This awareness feature keeps the operator continually informed at any load height via visible and audible signals. In addition, the positionCONTROL feature includes a unique snap-like function that enables easy and fast stacking.
- Proprietary soloPILOT control lever – This easy-to-use control lever is used for activating all hydraulic functions, selecting the direction of travel and operating the horn. All controls are within the operator’s reach and are clearly designated for each specific function, providing enhanced operator comfort.
New Jungheinrich products are supported by a one-year/2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labour, as well as components and systems, and a two-year/4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. All Jungheinrich products are also backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures shipping of parts within 24 hours of the time the order was placed for customers in Canada and Mexico