CHICAGO: Hyster Company has released its next generation of electric lift trucks. The company said their new Hyster E30-40XN series delivers lifting capacities of 3,000 to 4,000lbs and offers performance and versatility for a variety of material handling applications.
“The E30-40XN series is one of the most operator-friendly AC-powered lift trucks in the world,” said Brett Schemerhorn, vice-president of dealer sales, Hyster Company. “It sets a new standard in electric lift trucks by lowering overall operating costs and energy consumption while maximizing productivity.”
The E30-40XN series includes:
• newly designed, industry-leading operator compartments;
• 16 percent more floor space;
• relocated multifunction displays for enhanced visibility and pallet control;
• improved brake pedal layout;
• auto deceleration system to reduce operator fatigue; and
• steel hood for battery service access.
Utilizing AC motors and transistor controller technology for the traction and hydraulic systems has reduced maintenance frequency and cost, according to Hyster. The thermal management system continuously monitors the E30-40XN series’s controller and motor temperature, protecting the component by automatically adjusting truck performance.
According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E30-40XN series consumes the lowest amount of energy when compared to similar lift trucks, Hyster said.