CIFFA, the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association, has promoted Julia Kuzeljevich to director, policy and regulatory affairs from director, policy and communications. She joined CIFFA in 2017 as public affairs manager for the CIFFA secretariat. Kuzeljevich will now assume more responsibility for the association’s government relations files. Previously, she was editor of Canadian Shipper magazine.
Toronto Transportation Club
At its annual meeting in December the Toronto Transportation Club named its 2023 board and executive. Liam O’Briain, chief operating officer at Kee National Staffing Solutions, president. Chris Peterson, director, sales and customer engagement Canada, for CargoJet is first vice-president. John Foss, Trailcon Leasing executive manager, national accounts, is now past president. The 2023 board members are:
- Tony Bianco, director of sales, intermodal, CN
- Kathy Cartan, president, Motive Media Fleet Graphics Inc.
- Ken Coffin, associate vice-president, distribution, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Leah Cormier, vice-president and managing partner, Insinc Promotions
- Greg Cross, general manager, NAST Capacity, CH Robinson
- Mike Kaslauskas, director of field sales, Canada, Penske Truck Leasing
- Francis Lalonde, president, Lalonde Supply Chain Consulting
- Stacey Large, marketing manager, Trailcon Leasing
- Vanessa Michetti, director Central Canada, Commerce Solutions, Day & Ross
- Jeff Pries, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, Bison Transport
- Nickisha Rashid, national account manager, Newcom Media
- Mickey Sague, strategic account manager, national accounts, Air Canada Cargo
- Ralph Scrivo, central district sales manager, Peterbilt of Canada
- Peter Stefanovich, president, Left Lane Associates
- Jeanette St Pierre, director regional east sales, CP
- David Tumber, chief operating officer, Kriska Transportation Group
OneRail has hired Ron Richardson as its new chief revenue officer. Richardson, most recently was chief revenue officer at Turvo. Before that Richardson spent five years with FourKites.
Guillermo Medina Moralejo has joined Wiremind Cargo as vice president business development. Medina Moralejo came from Lalamove, a crowd-sourced logistics start-up where he was head of corporate solutions. Before that he held positions within Cathay Pacific, including executive assistant to the airline’s group CEO and as manager of cargo customer insights. he is based in Hong Kong.