Pelican BioThermal has developed a new passive pallet shipper system, Crēdo Cargo.
The new reusable and reliable bulk shipper utilizes phase change material (PCM) coolants, incorporates an innovative slot-in system mechanism designed for rapid loading and unloading, and lasts in excess of five days.
Designed specifically to accept a full ISO pallet, the Crēdo Cargo is helping to revolutionize the temperature-controlled bulk shipper market.
“We are delighted to introduce this revolutionary and pioneering passive temperature controlled bulk shipper that will transform and change cold chain bulk shipments for the pharmaceutical manufacturing and life sciences industries,” said David Williams, president of Pelican BioThermal.
“The Crēdo Cargo is a pallet-accepting shipper, so it’s load and go of the payload from a client’s temperature controlled warehouse into the protection of the Crēdo Cargo and safe transit on to the final destination.”
With a volume of 1,900L and covering temperature ranges +2C to +8C, +15C to +25C and -20C, Crēdo Cargo sets new standards in the global, bulk shipper market.
The key benefits of the Crēdo Cargo include:
- Innovative reusable pallet shipper utilizing PCM coolants
- Consistent temperature stability in excess of 120 hours
- Performance tested to ISTA 7D
- 1,903-litre capacity and pallet accepting design
- Easy to load PCM coolant panels incorporating patent-pending slot in “lock and load” panel design make conditioning easy
- 270 degrees single door access for ease of loading and unloading
- Lightweight and impact resistant design to withstand the rigors of global logistics applications
- Designed to be flat packed either for storage or for empty returns to base
- Integral viewing windows to monitor/observe condition of VIP panels
- Quick and easy assembly