VANCOUVER, B.C.– Cargo Logistics Canada (CLC), host of Canada’s largest supply chain expo and conference, is pleased to announce the honourees for its 1st Annual CLC Awards of Excellence, presented to British Columbia’s most outstanding in logistics and distribution. The Awards took place on Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
Awards were presented in fourteen different categories, including safety innovation, environmental sustainability, supply chain woman of the year, and industry vendors.
“Recognizing individual and group accomplishments at CLC’s Awards of Excellence is just one way to celebrate the success of the supply chain sectors in B.C.,” said David Tyldesley, Informa Show Director. “The recipients represent diversity, integrity, and excellence from across the entire logistics and distribution spectrum, and give us foresight into the bright future ahead for the industry’s local and national companies and leaders. Being the first time that CLC has held these peer-voted Awards, they are a recognition of impressive reputations built through years of successful collaboration.”
Award recipients are as follows:
NOMINATIONS & WINNERS
· Best Safety Innovation – Tinhorn Creek
· Industry Sustainability Award – Gate Gourmet
· Supply Chain Woman of the Year – Angela Talic, ILWU Canada
· Forklift Supplier – Williams Machinery
· Racking Supplier – Redirack
· Battery Supplier – East Penn
· Forklift Trainer – Leavitt Equipment
· Temporary Labour Supply – Adecco
· Third Party Logistics Provider – C&D Logistics
· Freight Forwarder – UPS
· Road Transport Provider – Day & Ross
· Maritime Cargo Provider – Austral Asia Line
· Rail Cargo Provider – CN
CLC brings features over 150 exhibitors, 100 speakers, and 30 seminars hosted by top-tier industry leaders.