Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR) has hired Torben Leth as COO. Leth has more than 17 years of experience in supply chain management and quality assurance from positions as supply chain senior manager and production manager at Danfoss’s electric heating division, and most recently VP operations at Fiberline, and his innovative and dynamic profile fits MiR very well.
Aziz Aghili has joined the Columbus McKinnon Corporation‘s board of directors. He will serve on the Compensation and Succession Committee and the Corporate Governance and Nomination Committee. Residing in Europe, Aghili serves as president of the Off-Highway Drive and Motion Technologies business segment of Dana Incorporated, where he leads approximately 5,000 employees across 27 countries. He joined Dana in 2009 as president of Dana Europe, before being named president of Dana Asia-Pacific in 2010. Previously Aghili held various leadership roles over nearly 20 years with ArvinMeritor, most recently as vice president and general manager of the $1.4 billion division, Body Systems. Aghili holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and graduate diplomas in business administration and international management and business administration.
Sealed Air Corporation has appointed William Stiehl as senior vice-president and CFO. Stiehl joined Sealed Air in 2013 as chief accounting officer and controller with over 20 years of experience at large manufacturing companies. Previously, Stiehl held various financial and accounting leadership positions, including vice-president of finance and controller at United Technologies Corporation Aerostructures business unit and as vice-president of internal audit at Goodrich Corporation. Stiehl earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Cincinnati and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Ken Woodlin, divisional vice-president of supply chain for Walmart, Inc. is the Warehousing Education and Research Council’s (WERC) 40th president. Woodlin was installed as president at WERC’s Annual Conference for Logistics Professionals in Charlotte, NC in May. WERC also welcomes to the Board of Directors:
- Kristi Montgomery, vice-president of innovation, research and development, KENCO Logistics
- Brian McCarthy, senior vice-president of operations, KeHE Distributors
- Jason Minghini, president, FW Warehousing
Continuing to serve on WERC’s Board of Directors are:
- Annette Danek-Akey, senior vice-president of fulfillment, Penguin Random House
- Gerald Perritt, senior vice-president, Kuehne + Nagel
- Tony Ward, managing director of retail, Accenture Strategy
- Jerry Pimental, CEO and owner, Paladin Supply Chain Solutions LLC
- Andy Bass, director of distribution of residential HVAC and supply, Ingersoll Rand
- Deb Parmé, vice-president of AsiaPac supply chain, Amway Corporation
- Rich Thompson, international director of supply chain logistics solutions, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Richard Wilkinson, vice-president of logistics services, Dollar Tree.
– June 25, 2018